New Offensive Coordinator (OFFICIAL: Sark)

Status
Not open for further replies.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Re: Replacement Offensive Coordinator

I will oc for a quarter of what they pay CLK and I promise you there will not be threads started saying run the dang ball.
No but there will probably be a lot of we pay the OC too much and we need a new OC threads. ;)

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005

We're almost in a position where it just doesn't matter that much, but please, don't let it be Mike Locksley.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015

Yeah, I don't think the red flag with Helfrich is that he's a dirty recruiter -- just that he's a bad recruiter.

I think Alabama can do better than Locksley, personally.

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007

What about this guy? He did wonders with the South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs. :cool2:

tidebanker

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Hoover, AL USA

What about this guy? He did wonders with the South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs. :cool2:
Since Orgeron was his DC at SCLSU, I expect he'll be the OC in Baton Rouge. Assuming that Kiffin takes a head job somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

We don't know if Sark is still in treatment do we? If he is, he does not need to be an OC right now, too much pressure IMO. For me having been there done that, it took me well over a year to learn to do everyday things without taking some kind of chemical. Sark may be on his way, but it might be risky.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

We don't know if Sark is still in treatment do we? If he is, he does not need to be an OC right now, too much pressure IMO. For me having been there done that, it took me well over a year to learn to do everyday things without taking some kind of chemical. Sark may be on his way, but it might be risky.
Since he's on staff right now, I would say he's not in treatment. Could he possibly see someone on a weekly basis? Yeah, but he's not in treatment like he was before being hired by Fox over the Summer.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I'm only going to make a short comment on this, and then bow out.

If he is in rehab, his idea of rehab is akin to Lane's version of monogamy.

If he is our next OC, color me surprised.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006

At some point if you can't hold your staff accountable for their behavior it will have an undermining effect with the players. I wonder if coach is learning that some folks just aren't fixable.

I always figured there was more to the story of CLK getting fired and left in the airport other than losing a game lopsided that just created a convenient excuse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere

At some point if you can't hold your staff accountable for their behavior it will have an undermining effect with the players...
Patrick Lenicioni (The Five Dysfunctions of a Team) says that behaviors are almost always a precursor to results. I suppose these behaviors are the exceptions that prove the rule...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.