2017 Prospect: ****4-star FSU S commitment Daniel Wright Flipped his Commitment to Alabama ****

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: S Daniel Wright

Impressive offer list. We apparently will have room for at least one more good potential safety in this class.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Last night, this happened (notice his position coach, Ansley. Our South Florida juggernaut, Cristobal. And The Closer all there to see him:

And today this happened. RTR

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

Roll Tide! This was a great pickup in a position of need. I think he will contribute early. He seems like he is a coverage safety with great ball skills and can lay the wood.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Wright flips from FSU to Alabama

Wright officially visited Alabama November 12.

"It was the best," he said. "That's an experience I'll never be able to forget. Everything they do is No. 1."

Wright said he knew he was going to pick Alabama that day.

"That's when it really hit me," Wright said. "That day changed my mindset on my future. It gave me a different mindset. I had a conversation with my family and knew it would be a great move."

He chose Alabama over FSU, Miami and 37 offers for many reasons.

"It's the place I need to be," Wright said. "I can see myself there for the next three or four years. It felt at home. FSU did, too, but I made that (original) decision off emotion. I had to see (Alabama) to believe it. I was just waiting for the right time to announce."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.