2017 Prospect: JUCO DE Chauncey Rivers signs with Miss St.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
247 Profile

He's visiting this weekend but doesn't have an offer. He went to UGA but was dismissed by Kirby after his third arrest for marijuana possession. He's currently at EMCC.

Remember, who would have been the DC at Georgia when he committed.

Possibly one of the DL recruits so many have been begging for.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Re: JUCO DE Chauncey Rivers

247 Profile

He's visiting this weekend but doesn't have an offer. He went to UGA but was dismissed by Kirby after his third arrest for marijuana possession. He's currently at EMCC.

Remember, who would have been the DC at Georgia when he committed.

Possibly one of the DL recruits so many have been begging for.
will be interesting to watch.... not getting my hopes up (because he's good) but id expect a tight leash like the other uga kid we had.

bama61

1st Team
Aug 24, 2004
North Alabama

This will be interesting. The other UGA kid had a much more serious baggage issue.
While I agree that offense is minor, I hope we don't offer since it appears that the young man is a slow learner and would probably not be around long enough to ever perform. Remember, if Nick offers, it won't be a second chance, it'll be a fourth chance. You can't cure stupid...

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

While I agree that offense is minor, I hope we don't offer since it appears that the young man is a slow learner and would probably not be around long enough to ever perform. Remember, if Nick offers, it won't be a second chance, it'll be a fourth chance. You can't cure stupid...
Nick also likes being the rehabilitator......if he thinks there's a sliver of hope, he will offer.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006

Coach Saban doesn't need my permission for anything but I'd rather Bama pass on recruits that are "morally flexible". I don't expect Bama players to be candidates for sainthood but when they've had serious legal issues, Bama has the luxury of being picky.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.