CIA: Russia influenced election to help Trump win

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
since I'd never heard of Chris Hedges I googled this quote and found the long version

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item...overnments_report_on_alleged_hacking_by_russi

He is a TV presenter on RT America, a cable channel funded and run by The Russian Government did Trump tweet that or did you find that source yourself?

And I'll edit quickly and say, please ask a Ukrainian if Russia is or is not a threat. What a joke
it was quite obvious in the first sentence that this guy is full of crap

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
it was quite obvious in the first sentence that this guy is full of crap
It was obvious to me but I wanted to know who pulled the strings and he is literally a mouthpiece of the Russian Government and pure propaganda (Hey Bazza, you should look into your sources before you post them)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
It was obvious to me but I wanted to know who pulled the strings and he is literally a mouthpiece of the Russian Government and pure propaganda (Hey Bazza, you should look into your sources before you post them)
the incoming nat'l security adviser, flynn, is pretty much the same.

but i'm sure we shouldn't be worried. we are just with them to make everything great again.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
the incoming nat'l security adviser, flynn, is pretty much the same.

but i'm sure we shouldn't be worried. we are just with them to make everything great again.
Flynn is the one that had 5 calls with the Russian Ambassador the day the sanctions were announced. Of course the Trump camp claimed this a lie and that there were no calls, then claimed there was one that the White House initiated, then the white house said "no we didn't" to which the Trump camp said, "yeah ok we talked so what"

that's 5 calls, in one day and at the end of the day Putin decides not to retaliate and now we see Trump is going to see Putin as his first act as President, but there is nothing to see here right? Why did the Trump camp lie about this interaction? They've admitted it, so it was a clear Lie, do the Trumpies even care?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Flynn is the one that had 5 calls with the Russian Ambassador the day the sanctions were announced. Of course the Trump camp claimed this a lie and that there were no calls, then claimed there was one that the White House initiated, then the white house said "no we didn't" to which the Trump camp said, "yeah ok we talked so what"

that's 5 calls, in one day and at the end of the day Putin decides not to retaliate and now we see Trump is going to see Putin as his first act as President, but there is nothing to see here right? Why did the Trump camp lie about this interaction? They've admitted it, so it was a clear Lie, do the Trumpies even care?
what i want to know is why obama personally set back race relations 60 years

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
you see the Timeline that showed he started backing down on Ukraine and Crimea right after Manafort met with the Ruskies? Coincidence I'm sure
July 7th, 2016
Reuters: Trump adviser, on Moscow visit, dodges questions about U.S. policy on Russia

July 21st, 2016
LA Times: In a shift, Republican platform doesn't call for arming Ukraine against Russia, spurring outrage

July 22nd, 2016
Wikileaks publishes first set of e-mails stolen from the Democratic National Committee

At some point, the cognitive dissonance has to start causing physical pain.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
but chris hedges said this was all being made up because the democrats are sad that they lost.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Hmmm...compare and contrast John Lewis and Dr. Billy Hawkins:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/...ladega-college-band-donald-trump-inauguration

The president of a historically black college in Alabama is standing firm on his decision to allow his school's marching band to attend the Inauguration Day festivities for President-elect Donald Trump after receiving an invitation.

Dr. Billy C. Hawkins said the chance for Talladega College's "Marching Tornadoes" to take part in the inaugural parade is a "great opportunity for students", and was overjoyed after an appearance on "The O'Reilly Factor" caused a major spike in his band's fundraising.

However, he said that his eagerness to have his band attend the inauguration has resulted in numerous critical and threatening messages from opponents of Trump.

There are some "mean-spirited folks out there," Hawkins said, but said such a barrage of messages won't stop his school from taking part in a "historic opportunity."

"The closer we get to Friday, the more excited I become," Hawkins said.

Shame on all those Fox News viewers and Trump supporters for donating nearly $400K thus far...I guess.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The amount of hatred I've seen from some of the anti-Trump people is mind-boggling - they complain that he is so full of hate, yet they respond in kind. The hypocrisy is off the charts.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
And then there is Dollan Young, a member of the Talladega College marching band:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/01/talladega_college_marching_tor.html

Talladega student Dollan Young started his petition supporting the trip after the Marching Tornadoes were criticized for accepting the invitation to Trump's Jan. 20 inaugural parade in Washington, D.C. Talladega College is Alabama's oldest private historically black college.

"We believe that this parade is not about politics, it's about seeing first hand the process of a transition," the petition states. "It's not to support (any) political party, it's about the experience that the students will obtain. We are not one-track thinkers and believe everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. However, we are in support of the United States of America."
Hmmm...John Lewis appears to be a shadow of his former self.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
The amount of hatred I've seen from some of the anti-Trump people is mind-boggling - they complain that he is so full of hate, yet they respond in kind. The hypocrisy is off the charts.
hating an individual for cause does not equal hating entire groups, it's a false equivalence

I hate Trump, not all narcissistic billionaires. Most of the Trump haters hate him for specific cause. Sure there are some that just hate rich white people but most hate him for one of the many, many other perfectly valid reasons. Me, I've hated him since the 80's (frankly I always assumed everyone did) for being a blowhard, clown, who was clearly born on third and acted better than the world cause he hit a triple. Lately I've also learned that he's a world class liar, a bit of a jerk and he see's women as so beneath him that "Grabbing them by the ....." explicitly without their consent is something that is not just ok but really funny and to be bragged about with other D List celebs.

no hypocrisy at all

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
hating an individual for cause does not equal hating entire groups, it's a false equivalence

I hate Trump, not all narcissistic billionaires. Most of the Trump haters hate him for specific cause. Sure there are some that just hate rich white people but most hate him for one of the many, many other perfectly valid reasons. Me, I've hated him since the 80's (frankly I always assumed everyone did) for being a blowhard, clown, who was clearly born on third and acted better than the world cause he hit a triple. Lately I've also learned that he's a world class liar, a bit of a jerk and he see's women as so beneath him that "Grabbing them by the ....." explicitly without their consent is something that is not just ok but really funny and to be bragged about with other D List celebs.

no hypocrisy at all
Sorry, maybe I should have been clearer - I mean some of those who are threatening the band director because his marching band is performing at the inauguration.

I don't hate Trump, but I find him repulsive and want nothing to do with him. But I'm not interested in seeing him or any of his supporters injured, and there are lots of lefties who have come out of the woodwork wanting just that.

Not different than some of the nastiness we heard when Obama was elected - just as spiteful, just as hateful - and from those who profess to be tolerant, accepting, etc...

THAT'S hypocrisy.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It's the type of stuff that divides the country.

Political debate is one thing but there comes a time when these people need to set that aside for the sake of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.