Game Thread: Alabama vs Oregon 5 PM CT on ESPNU

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
But I love those basketball comebacks too.

By the way, there isn't a team in America that can run the clock out like Bama. I really see your point.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

I definitely understand.. I guess I am not much of a basketball fan. I will watch some of the Bama games and I watch some of the the NBA finals. But, I can watch pretty much any football game.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Game was tied 56-56. Oregon finished on a 9-0 run. Bama shot 2/19 from 3 point land. We either have to stop taking so many 3s or start making a few more..

Last edited:

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I knew the "closeness" in score had to come from somewhere. This time it was Alabama out-rebounding Oregon. Also, the turnover margin was bad but I think it was much worse in the first half.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
From 14 down to the lead, I'm proud of the effort. Too bad the final 1:30 didn't work out better. Oregon hit some clutch shots and we had some looks that just didn't fall. There are good things to take away from today's game.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
From 14 down to the lead, I'm proud of the effort. Too bad the final 1:30 didn't work out better. Oregon hit some clutch shots and we had some looks that just didn't fall. There are good things to take away from today's game.
Armond has got to stop taking some shots. He's not making any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Didn't get a chance to watch it. Seems like the team fought hard. 2/19 from 3 pt range? Yikes! At some point, you have to quit shooting them when they're not falling and use a different aspect of your offense.

JCase

1st Team
Jan 29, 2005
Portland, OR
Went to the game tonight with several friends. The comeback was fun and proud of the way the guys fought. Hall had a nice game.

I don't know what it looked like on tv but it seemed like Norris passed on several open 3 point shots.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I don't know what it looked like on tv but it seemed like Norris passed on several open 3 point shots.
Be grateful for small...acts of teamwork - very grateful. (Blue font not working but really doesn't need to be for the aforementioned comment.)

Saw several good takeaways from the game, not least ball movement (most of the time) and some interior aggressiveness. It'll happen, the talent's on the way; right now, more time for Avery to make his imprint on the program pleaded for (and much needed).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.