Landon Collins Is Playing Beyond Incredible

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Watching him against Dallas and he's playing phenomenal. I don't know of a DB other than maybe Josh Norman who's playing better this year.
Yep. Just for some perspective here are LC's stats so far compared against Ed Reed when he won the defensive MVP award. Collins is having a monster year.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Moved him back to his natural position of SS this year. He played FS last year and struggled big time. He was rated as one of the worst DBs in the league. Thus the big improvement this year. He much more suited to play SS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
He may be defensive MVP this year...name recognition may work against him but he's been huge for the Giants. They don't have a great front seven (not terrible), he's been a playmaker for them.

Sano

1st Team
Oct 30, 2006
NYC
Him and Rashad Johnson are the two most favorite safeties that I miss seeing in Bama uniform..

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Agreed...everytime Dallas started to make a comeback last night he made an impressive play and kept them from getting a 1st down. I'm not smart enough to know the difference between FS and SS -- just that he keeps making plays.

TallapoosaTide

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 16, 2015
Speaking of former bama db's did anybody see Cyrus Jones not get out of the way of that punt tonight? It looked like he stuck his foot out to kick it. Baltimore recovered it and scored 2 plays later...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Jones has had a real rough season. Can't say I expected it to play out so poorly for him but I doubt he'll be returning punts again this season.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.