Christmas Lights Thread

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Here is a house in Huntsville Alabama.

[FONT=&quot]As you'd expect, Santa greets visitors on the front porch, the reindeer are in the stable, and a collection of voice-activated snowmen, grinches, a talking Christmas tree, and assorted others might catch you off guard if you're not careful.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's OK to get out of the car and explore. Make sure you walk up the driveway to the right of the house and head all the way to the back to get the full effect.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To find it, get to Lilly Flagg road east of Memorial Parkway in Huntsville. Turn left onto Horseshoe Trail and go about 10 homes in. You can't miss it.

http://www.waaytv.com/news/huntsvil...cle_fdbb2ebe-c6d7-11e6-80fa-379000ab4395.html[/FONT]

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Here is a house in Huntsville Alabama.

[FONT=&quot]As you'd expect, Santa greets visitors on the front porch, the reindeer are in the stable, and a collection of voice-activated snowmen, grinches, a talking Christmas tree, and assorted others might catch you off guard if you're not careful.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's OK to get out of the car and explore. Make sure you walk up the driveway to the right of the house and head all the way to the back to get the full effect.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To find it, get to Lilly Flagg road east of Memorial Parkway in Huntsville. Turn left onto Horseshoe Trail and go about 10 homes in. You can't miss it.

http://www.waaytv.com/news/huntsvil...cle_fdbb2ebe-c6d7-11e6-80fa-379000ab4395.html[/FONT]
We take my little boy to Horseshoe Trail every year. My mom lives on the next street over. There used to be another house on the Horseshoe Trail that did something similar but I haven't seen them put out decorations the past few years..

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
This is a lady I work with. Her kids do all the work to get the house set up. They have been mentioned in the local papers (Orlando) and were even asked to be on the network (ABC or NBC) show about Christmas lights. They had to decline because everything had to be set up in October when they filmed.

Enjoy!

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Paca, thought folks might be interested in this. Slide show of Christmas lights in Gatlinburg after the fire.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/12/gatlinburg_lights_up_for_the_h.html#0

Thanks, seebell. I was actually there right before the fires blew up. We stayed in a cabin in the blue ridge mountains in north GA about 10 or 15 miles east of the Rough Ridge fire in the Cohutta Wilderness in mid-late November. We'd booked it months ago, before the fire broke out. Gorgeous view when smoke wasn't obscuring it.

We took a day trip up to Gatlinburg and the drive was amazing. The fires broke out in Gatlinburg probably a week after we got back.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.