Video - The Saban Era (about 30 mins - great recap of the last 9 years)

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Great way to get pumped up for the playoffs. This guy's stuff is well done. If you haven't seen his vids before, checkout his Youtube Channel. He makes great vids.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Great video, but I wish they hadn't focused on so much of the negative. Cam, Manziel, kick 6, OU, loss to the Gators in the SEC, tOSU, etc

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Without the negative, you can't appreciate the positive.....

What it showed me was.....had Ingram's fumble gone out of bounds anywhere before the goal line, we blow them out....and destroy their shot at the NC

If Chris Davis's shoe was 1" wider we win another NC.....

And it showed me that Tebow, Manziel, and Cardell Jones made us a better team....we learn from our losses --- and it forces everyone else to find a new way to take down Superman.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
what's amazing is that even with a 30 minute video, there are moments we can all think about that should have been in there. Ones that came to mind for me were, Ingram in the wildcat against USCw; Codys two blocked FGs; Fosters hit on Fournette; Conner Cook "they're ..... everywhere"; and Allen "Alabama Does".

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Great video. If anyone is looking for some good books about our championships (for Christmas present or for yourself) I bought one a few months ago called ''Alabama's Crimson Mission". It is a pretty big book with lots of pictures and stories, and covers the Championship season from last year. There are other ones from the years before also. The author is Tommy Ford and you can order them on Amazon as well as get them at Barnes and Noble. I got mine from Amazon.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
GREAT VIDEO. thank you for sharing. the 2008 season highlights should have included the win over auburn, Bama finally snapped the 6 game losing streak. that was very significant on so many levels.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.