Peach Bowl Tickets available through UW at Face Value

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
In a previous life I worked for Kinko's -- and Xerox (who we were their 2nd largest customer - after the Government) -- gave my Boss and me two tickets to the Cowboys vs Dolphins Monday Night Football in Joe Robbie Stadium -- in the Xerox Suite --- Saw Primetime on a KO Return for TD -- and ate catered food -- feet up, AC.....felt special.

Best Cuban Pork Chop Sandwich I have ever had......
I was given the tickets from Mohawk Flooring. Catered food, private bathroom, hawt cheerleaders came and hung out for a few minutes, hawt interior designers, and we had a parking pass. Good times.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Has anyone ever gotten a ticket in the Super Suite section? I am wondering if it is worth the $260 I would have to pay for. I saw on the chart it is pretty high up but it does have a private bathroom and TV. My friend who works at World Congress Center got one but he will be out of town. He said I could buy it. One of my relatives has a ticket on the lower level around the 10 yard line. That ticket is cheaper of course. I am supposed to decide in the next few days before my friend goes out of town.
Thanks!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Has anyone ever gotten a ticket in the Super Suite section? I am wondering if it is worth the $260 I would have to pay for. I saw on the chart it is pretty high up but it does have a private bathroom and TV. My friend who works at World Congress Center got one but he will be out of town. He said I could buy it. One of my relatives has a ticket on the lower level around the 10 yard line. That ticket is cheaper of course. I am supposed to decide in the next few days before my friend goes out of town.
Thanks!
the private bathroom is really worth it.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Is it worth the extra cash in your opinion for the lower sections? TW already said that its better up high. Having never been there I don't have any idea. I thought it might be cool to get closer to the field for this one.
personally, i wouldn't want to sit in the lower section. i did one time for a falcons game and didn't like it too much, it's just too hard to keep track of everything that close (had the same issue at jerry world). although, i would probably take lower section sideline vs anything in the end zone.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Thanks!
i would pay the extra. i have been able to watch two seccg and one season opener from a company suite and it was very nice. you don't get as much crowd "vibe" but the easy access to bathrooms and food make up for that

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I love sitting in the lower sections. I've sat in the 100's, 200's and 300's. I like being closer to the field and the action though. My experience in the GA dome I would rate 100's the best followed by the 200's then 300's. I've only sat in end zone 100's once, and I would still rate that higher than a high row any yard line in the 300's. Too far for me. Roll Tide!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I'd prefer to be a little higher between the 30's than lower and in the endzone or on one end.

Other advantage of being a little higher is you can spot open seats further down and move. When we played ND in Miami I started about 3 rows from the top of the stadium on the 15 and by the end of the 1st Q I was on the 35 first row of the upper deck. I finished the game club level on the 40.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Thanks!
Don't overthink it, get in the suite

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
I've done the ticket thing all kinds of ways at the Dome. Keeping an eye on Stubhub and TicketCity but likely will wait til game day. What do other "sidewalk warriors" think they will go for? I'm guessing somewhere between $120 and $150 for a decent upper level.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Probably a dumb question but with the print tickets, is there much fraud? What keeps people from printing copies of the tickets and selling them outside the stadium or selling them on craiglist or somewhere else? I might be afraid to buy tickets from someone I didn't know.
I've done the ticket thing all kinds of ways at the Dome. Keeping an eye on Stubhub and TicketCity but likely will wait til game day. What do other "sidewalk warriors" think they will go for? I'm guessing somewhere between $120 and $150 for a decent upper level.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Thanks!

BuyITNOW!!!!DONTSTOPATGO

Am i the only person still having this issue of no spaces?

Last edited:

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Probably a dumb question but with the print tickets, is there much fraud? What keeps people from printing copies of the tickets and selling them outside the stadium or selling them on craiglist or somewhere else? I might be afraid to buy tickets from someone I didn't know.[/QUOTE

Have never been burned...but it could happen. Try to gauge the seller and quality of the ticket would be my only advice.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm expecting a 80-85% filled dome. Tickets are under face before service charge in second hand distribution with 5 days to go. I think this is the biggest drawback for the added game.

pickles

Sep 29, 2008
Where do you buy from now? Looking online says sold out.
Tickets are still available through the Peach Bowl. My guess is these are tickets returned by Washington as they are on the visitor side, and one section over from where my tickets are that I bought through UDub.

Dear Tide Pride Member,
This email is to notify you of an opportunity to purchase Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl tickets that have just been released by the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl office.
Tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis and are only available until inventory is exhausted.
Tickets will be located in the upper level of the Georgia Dome (Sections 301 – 304).
To purchase your Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl tickets (via Ticketmaster) click here.
If you have any questions, please contact the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Office at (404) 586-8499 or at tickets@cfabowl.com.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.