Bama wins

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Ingram continues to impress me. He is very smooth and is exceptional with the dribble and he makes better passes than anyone on the team. He put up a couple of kinda weird 3-point shots with one foot way out ahead of the other. I don't remember seeing this with him before; maybe he was trying to shoot a very relaxed shot.

I can see why he plays point but I think he should look to score a little more often. I know when there are 2 or 3 guards on the court that the actual point position gets traded around and any can bring the ball up depending on the situation. When the offense sets up, I like Ingram as the 2.

I've mentioned it before but I like that Coach Johnson will put a guard or small forward on the block when there is a mis-match. He does this often with Ingram and he did it the other night a couple of times with Key (seemed like Key was playing a guard/forward role).

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
How did Donta Hall play? Apprears to be stepping up to be one of our go to guys.
15 pts; 8 rebounds Hall showed good hands again on several occasions. USCU had a 7 footer, rather stocky who made some good plays but got in foul trouble. This left Bama with a size advantage and which probably helped Hall. Hall has not been turning the ball over like some other big guys seem to do; he appears to be coming along rather nicely.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.