Minnesota Players Boycotting All Football Activities After 10 Players Suspended...

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
One thing this thread has has me contemplating is the rapid decline of morality in our nation. I pray for our future

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I think we've crossed the boundary into NS material. The only thing keeping it in football was the participants' having been players and the school's administering punishment, despite the lack of prosecution. Now, the discussion seems to be about the issue of consent...

I understand this logic. Still, there is some saying that she was coerced into it all. It's hard to say. It seems like she was only embarrassed after the video came out. It makes it easy to cry wolf here
I don't have a daughter, but if I did and she went into a room intending on sleeping with more than one partner (and that was her intent before she got drunk), I would not blame the drunken men in the room for what came next.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
All I can say is that if any of you have children. How would you feel if this were your daughter. That's the bottom line here. I love how I can't space my words here.

Oh yes I can go back after I post it and fix it. I thought this was resolved?
agreed, and additionally i think we (as a society) should also look at things like this from the perspective of "how would you feel if this were your son"

i don't have a son, but if id did, i would probably try to teach them that consensual or not, joining in on a gang bang would probably not be a great idea.
You're right, it isn't a good idea. It isn't illegal though.

All you can do is tell your girl the same thing and hope they both do the right thing.

[emoji208]Sent from my iPhone [emoji336]using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
this type of thing has gone on for a long time. what has changed is that we hear of every single instance now.
True. At UA, it did involve football players. The main difference was that you never heard except by word of mouth. One other difference was that, AFAIK, the girls entered into it consensually. There was one cheerleader who was sort of notorious for it and didn't seem to care who knew it...

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Evidently this wasn't a meaningless game. Gophers defense played very well. I like B1G football. Nothing fancy, just strap it up and let's see who's the better team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.