TideFans Moderators - Crimson Cat

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
I was recently reading an old Tennessee "Trail of Tears" article and saw several of Crimson Cats comments. I used to respect her comments about the Unversity and Football in general, does anyone know what happened to her as I haven't seen her on this board in I don't know how long? RTR

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I was recently reading an old Tennessee "Trail of Tears" article and saw several of Crimson Cats comments. I used to respect her comments about the Unversity and Football in general, does anyone know what happened to her as I haven't seen her on this board in I don't know how long? RTR
She ran into family health problems (not her own) and she was making a move to the coast. I haven't spoken with her in a while. SD took a new and more demanding position. She still posts infrequently. Last I remember was in one of the game threads. She just had to shed the admin/mod responsibility...

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
She ran into family health problems (not her own) and she was making a move to the coast. I haven't spoken with her in a while. SD took a new and more demanding position. She still posts infrequently. Last I remember was in one of the game threads. She just had to shed the admin/mod responsibility...
Savannah actually lived here in Ocean Springs for awhile. I always liked her posts a lot. Classy lady.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Thanks for the update on SD. I had been MIA for a while & came back to her missing. Didn't want to pry and ask.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.