Game Thread: College football is back on today (bowl games)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
These bowl games so far have mostly been bad games to watch. Really disjointed games from both teams or one team looks like they left their football skills on campus.

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
These bowl games so far have mostly been bad games to watch. Really disjointed games from both teams or one team looks like they left their football skills on campus.
agree, and in some very poor officiated on top of that. I do like seeing some of the variations in studio and coverage, particularly secn guys like mcfarland

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Maybe but WVU is getting hosed by the refs in this one.
Not surprising at all.....I can't believe the crappy (so-called) officiating I have seen this whole season - let alone post-season. I shudder to think what will happen with our game. I guess the only way around this is to just out score your opponent so badly even the zebras can't rob you of the win...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
If WV is an example of strength in their conference, I feel stronger about Auburn's chances, especially if they play like they were playing at one point in the season.

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Not surprising at all.....I can't believe the crappy (so-called) officiating I have seen this whole season - let alone post-season. I shudder to think what will happen with our game. I guess the only way around this is to just out score your opponent so badly even the zebras can't rob you of the win...
Surely it will improve for the bigger games, I've been more surprised by some really bad replay officiating

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Today, in the Pitt-NW game I watched the side judge mark the ball exactly 1 yard behind where it should have been marked 4 plays in a row while NW was driving. I swear, I think the guy was either a Pitt grad or had money on the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.