Game Thread: College football is back on today (bowl games)

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
ABC is showing Nc central vs grambling

ESPN has UTSA in its first ever bowl appearance vs New Mexico. Or maybe is New Mexico's first appearance? Either way, it's one of them.

In any event, COLLEGE FOOTBALL is on tv

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
When do the Roadrunners play the Coyotes? :p
I don't know but NC just drove down the field and scored after throwing an interception on the previous play. Personal foul for excessive celebration moves the extra point back

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
viewed from another perspective...
True. The kicker could have went high instead of a low drive, or the right tackle could have scored the guy who basically got hit in the guy with the ball he was so deep in the backfield

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
No interest in these minor bowls, but saw where Major's team laid an egg. Me thinks Houston's future ain't so bright.

Last edited:

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
msu looked rather disinterested in the first half, and the play calling is puzzling to me

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I still don't have any interest yet in the bowl games. I'll watch when the better teams start to play. I'm just reading today where the Texas state high school championship game had a bigger attendance than any college bowl game thus far.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I've watched quite a bit of both the Pitt/NW and WV/Miami games, and I plan to watch the A&M game later. I guess I'm completely reengaged to college football now that Christmas is over. I also watched most of the Mississippi St. game. As tough as it was, there wasn't anything else I wanted to watch more, so I guess even some of the bad bowl games provide entertainment. As a buddy of mine used to say when I would claim that two evenly matched teams would be a good game, "It may be a close game or entertaining game, but only good teams play good games." On that note, I guess I have seen a few close games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.