This UW fan wanted Bama

StuV94

Dec 9, 2016
I'm a Seattle native who grew up on the Don James Huskies, my first memory of the was watching Warren Moon in the Rose Bowl. However, I went to school and play hockey at University of Alabama-Huntsville. Go Chargers. During my years there, UW and Alabama won National Championships. I went to as many Bama games as I could, Roll Tide. I wanted this game so I could see my 2 favorite teams play for something meaningful. I'll be at the game, cheering for UW, but won't be too upset when/if Bama wins.

Go Huskies/Roll Tide.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Welcome, Stu!

It should be an interesting game as your coach is very innovative. :cool2:

Bamaparrotheads

3rd Team
Jan 27, 2011
Madison, AL
Welcome Stu. I went to my first UAH hockey game in 1981 when they were a club team. They were playing Tennessee and got into two bench clearing brawls! I've loved hockey ever since!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

buzzman

3rd Team
Jan 18, 2014
Madison, AL
Welcome Stu. Fellow UAH grad here as well

Welcome Stu. I went to my first UAH hockey game in 1981 when they were a club team. They were playing Tennessee and got into two bench clearing brawls! I've loved hockey ever since!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I think I was at that particular game they didn't even get the initial face-off in without a brawl.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'm a Seattle native who grew up on the Don James Huskies, my first memory of the was watching Warren Moon in the Rose Bowl. However, I went to school and play hockey at University of Alabama-Huntsville. Go Chargers. During my years there, UW and Alabama won National Championships. I went to as many Bama games as I could, Roll Tide. I wanted this game so I could see my 2 favorite teams play for something meaningful. I'll be at the game, cheering for UW, but won't be too upset when/if Bama wins.

Go Huskies/Roll Tide.
Welcome! You are about to discover that loving 2 teams that play one another in the playoff isn't as much fun as you think. Even when you win, you lose.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

Go Huskies/Roll Tide.
I grew up in Huntsville and went to quite a few UAH hockey games in the early to mid 80s. I saw a lot of really good hockey in those days. Go Chargers and Huskies and welcome to the board, but first and foremost, Roll Tide!

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL

Go Huskies/Roll Tide.
I'll second the Go Chargers! Currently working on my masters there. And of course Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.