Join me after game in Atlanta NYE watch party

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Hi, like many of you travelling to Atlanta I've been trying to figure out what I'll do after the game, where I'll watch the fiesta bowl, and how I'll celebrate the New Years.

There's a pretty big sports bar (stats) less than a ten minute walk from the Georgia dome. They are having a game watching event there all day, and they have package deals if you're interested.

Here's the one that caught my eye:

$500 for a beer tap table for 8
-Includes your own beer tap table guaranteed (from 8 pm until closing whenever that is)

-the $500 counts as a tab, so all that you eat/drink goes against that tab. At the end of the night you go over, pay out of pocket for the difference. If you don't hit the $500 mark, your loss.

There are a few other provisions (door fee is $5 ((yes, that's ridiculous)) and a 20% gratuity is automatically added) with this, and I've already got 4 seats filled (my wife, friend and his wife) but I asked TIDE-HSV if I could put this in here to see if anyone else wants to go in on this with me. I in no way work for these guys, get any compensation blah blah blah.

I just figure there's people like me wanting a place to watch the game, ring in the New year, and eat some decent food instead of jumping on the metro, driving through chaos, or waking 15 blocks to stand in line.

Again, the plan is to hit this place after the game, eat, drink, and be merry. Please PM me if interested or ask here any questions you have here. I want people to have the best info available. Thanks

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I'm not going to be in the Atlanta area for the game, but I do think it speaks positively about the comraderie on this board that someone would be willing to hang out for a few hours with people sight and/or personality unseen. I just think it is a nice invitation that says a lot about the people who populate this board to share opinions and a love of the Tide. I hope y'all have a great time after watching us whip the Huskies. Roll Tide, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Well how awesome is your wife that determines how awesome you are.
She had the idea to have 3 tv's in the living room during football season to watch every game that comes on.

Her favorite hobby is baking and/or cooking.

On more than one occasion I get to watch her educate other fans regarding plays or players from their team.

She's from Hawaii, but had adopted Alabama as her home and loves it.

Fact is, her only real flaw is that she married me.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I'm not going to be in the Atlanta area for the game, but I do think it speaks positively about the comraderie on this board that someone would be willing to hang out for a few hours with people sight and/or personality unseen. I just think it is a nice invitation that says a lot about the people who populate this board to share opinions and a love of the Tide. I hope y'all have a great time after watching us whip the Huskies. Roll Tide, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

A lot of team players here for sure....:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.