Pick the score: Washington vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Let's get this show going. I know we're still twelve days out until the game, and we're all waiting for Christmas to get here, but I'm ready to see some scores and predictions. This may be a closer game than many think, but if we play our game, we win handily.

Bama wins 34-17

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
ND type score, 42-14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly. Not that Washington is a bad team at all but I think it's somewhat of a struggle in the first quarter and a half, then Bama wears them down on BOTH sides of the ball. First quarter and a half with the Huskies having hope thinking they're in it: 10-7 game, halftime: 21-10 and then by the end: ~ 49-17. They're a very good team but just don't have the talent to compete against Bama for 4 quarters. They could beat any other team in the SEC though (unless LSU had an offense).

Huskies can do things here: play it very conservative and we win 31-10 or try to do what other teams have been considering trying (see SEC championship game 2016 Florida): open it up. If they do that, it'll be something like 49-17. Coach Petersen is not afraid to open it up. Honestly, I would not be upset at all if he came to Bama after Coach Saban retires. In fact, he's my top guy. Class, great football mind, recruiter and X's O's. But at the end of the day, Bama just breaks out that paddle and wears out the dawgs' behinds.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.