Question: Any of your favorite NFL teams looking at Bama players?

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
See several have Cam Robinson (Outland Trophy winner) going to the NW. Not sure if that will stay the case. He's finishing like a beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, and he has played his best against the best competition, too.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I hope my Dallas Cowboys draft a Tide player or two. Jerry Jones is a Arky homer and loves those Hogs though. He drafts a Hog at least 1-2 times in every other draft it seems.

huskylawyer

Scout Team
Dec 4, 2016
Seattle
See several have Cam Robinson (Outland Trophy winner) going to the NW. Not sure if that will stay the case. He's finishing like a beast.

Yes please! Though he went to FSU, our best lineman ever is from Aliceville Alabama (Walter Jones). If we replaced our entire o-line with BAma's current o-line, it would be an upgrade. We're paying like $6 million to our ENTIRE offensive line. They are awful. This is what happens when you have 2 o-linemen who didn't even play the position in college (I think one is a former bball player). Wilson should get the MVP just for staying alive.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
My Titans were talking about Reuben Foster at one point. It would be awesome to have a stud like Foster here to help the DL.

Titans REALLY need secondary guys first though. We also need to upgrade at WR.

Titans finally have a GM that knows what he's doing now. It should be interesting.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
My Titans were talking about Reuben Foster at one point. It would be awesome to have a stud like Foster here to help the DL.

Titans finally have a GM that knows what he's doing now. It should be interesting.

Not sure we can get Foster unless we trade up. That would be an aggressive move in which we'd probably have to "overpay" to get into position for. With that being said I'd thrilled if we somehow get Foster even though our biggest needs are WR and CB..

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

Well someone has your Bama and position solution

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...-mitch-trubisky-no-1-49ers-bears-pass-on-qbs/

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
The Titans could benefit from virtually every Bama player in the draft except Cam Robinson, as we already have two solid OTs.

I expect that Jonathan Allen and Reuben Foster will be two of probably four or five primary targets with their 1st first round pick, and possibly Marlon Humphrey or OJ Howard with their 2nd first round pick (we need both CBs and a TE). If Ryan Anderson is available in the 3rd round, I wouldn't be surprised to see us target him.

Our new GM drafted Derrick Henry despite having just signed Demarco Murray, and also signed Rashad Johnson in the offseason. Jalston Fowler also just made the Pro Bowl. So, it seems that the Titans like Bama players. Let's not talk about Warmack, though.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I may be completely and totally wrong but I can't see Tennessee taking Marlon that high.
I could see them taking Reuben or definitely Jonathan, if available, but I honestly think Marlon will go late first or early second.
His cover skills just aren't there yet, at least to me.
Normally I'd agree but he absolutely will be drafted and drafted high. He's got the absolutely the 3 locks on the modern DB makeup NFL coaches and GMs are looking for, speed, length, and vertical abilities. Just like college football the pros learn and get better once in the league. Look at Landon and Ha-Ha. They're growth for year one to today is sick. You can't coach natural gifts. Either the kid has it or doesn't. He's also shown he's more than coachable which the NFL will drool over. I agree pick 5 is a huge stretch but it is a glaring need for the Titans. Personally I think they'll go for the CB with their second pick but I for one won't be shocked with a top 10 Marlon pick.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I may be completely and totally wrong but I can't see Tennessee taking Marlon that high.
I could see them taking Reuben or definitely Jonathan, if available, but I honestly think Marlon will go late first or early second.
His cover skills just aren't there yet, at least to me.
I'd be so ticked if the Titans drafted Marlon IF Foster and Allen are still on the board. Tennessee has 2 1st round picks so I'd be fine if they picked up Marlon with the later 1st round pick..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I'd be so ticked if the Titans drafted Marlon IF Foster and Allen are still on the board. Tennessee has 2 1st round picks so I'd be fine if they picked up Marlon with the later 1st round pick..
One mock draft I saw a month or so ago had them using the first pick on Reuben and the second on Marlon. That would be a very strong first round for them.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
For sure, man.. if Allen is still on the board (which he won't be) but IF he is, they have got to take him. And I think they would.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
One mock draft I saw a month or so ago had them using the first pick on Reuben and the second on Marlon. That would be a very strong first round for them.
Most definitely. It would garner them a lot of new fans, too, from Alabama. Then they could go and get the best 1-2 pass catchers they could find in the 2-3 rounds.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.