Link: Six Bama players are pro bowlers

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
But I thought all Alabama players were busts! Haha RTR! Jalston Fowler is an alternate so we could end up with 7.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
But I thought all Alabama players were busts! Haha RTR! Jalston Fowler is an alternate so we could end up with 7.
He's playing really well with the Titans in his fullback role. Wished they would use him in an H-back role some but with the production & money they're paying Delani Walker I understand why he gets the nod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Not so long ago you could hardly find a Bama player on any roster (at least it seemed that way watching pro games) let alone a pro bowler. Great times!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Mark Ingram would have made it had he been on a team that utilizes the RB properly. He's had a great year considering.

He was leading the league in YPC for most of the season. Not sure where that stands now.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
He was leading the league in YPC for most of the season. Not sure where that stands now.
He's 2nd. It's sooooo frustrating in that offense. Personally I think it's time for a change in NO. Payten and Breed have passed their prime. It's become so predictable that it's too hit and miss. If they like midrange draft picks and records so be it.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Mark Ingram would have made it had he been on a team that utilizes the RB properly. He's had a great year considering.

He may be looking to play elsewhere soon. He was pulled from the game late Sunday near the goal line and was visibly upset about it on the sideline afterwords. I thought it was out of character for him at the time. I saw Monday that it was because he has a bonus of 100k coming if he scores one more touchdown this year. The business of the NFL gets ugly sometimes but I thought this was pretty low budget.

Sent from my android using mah finger's

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

The day he was drafted by New Orleans I knew he would NEVER reach his full potential. The style offense they run doesn't allow a running back to get into any sort of "groove". They'll get one carry, get pulled, another back comes in for one play, gets pulled, they pass on the next five plays etc. Rinse and repeat. What a waste.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He may be looking to play elsewhere soon. He was pulled from the game late Sunday near the goal line and was visibly upset about it on the sideline afterwords. I thought it was out of character for him at the time. I saw Monday that it was because he has a bonus of 100k coming if he scores one more touchdown this year. The business of the NFL gets ugly sometimes but I thought this was pretty low budget.

Sent from my android using mah finger's
Saw someone else say the talk of the $100,000 bonus isn't true. Who knows. It's not like it was the last game of the season, either. If he doesn't play the next two games, then we can assume the bonus does exist and played a role in his usage.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Man, I don't watch a lot of NFL and I have forgotten how amazing Julio is / was. Just dominating, even in the NFL. So big and fast, goodness...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.