atlanta wife "accidental" shooting update

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i couldn't find the original thread, but if you remember the story about the atlanta lawyer who "accidentally" shot his wife in the back in their car in downtown atlanta, there have been arrest warrants issued for the shooter.

link

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
i couldn't find the original thread, but if you remember the story about the atlanta lawyer who "accidentally" shot his wife in the back in their car in downtown atlanta, there have been arrest warrants issued for the shooter.

link
Wow. Can't say I am surprised.
"You know, if you no longer love your wife and want to move on, they have this thing called divorce."

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

link
Tex and now Spike?

What are these cartoon bad guys from the 30's?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Guess what just got even more interesting

http://www.cbs46.com/story/34155489/exclusive-tex-mciver-owed-diane-hundreds-of-thousands-of-dollars

just a week after Atlanta lawyer Tex McIver bonded out of jail on charges connected to the death of his wife, CBS46 has learned he owed her $350,000.

Court documents show a business his wife, Diane McIver, owned loaned Tex McIver the money in December 2011. He was supposed to pay her back with interest by December 2014.

That never happened. Documents show he was given an extension to December 2017.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
And now he has been indicted on Murder charges

http://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-news/tex-mciver-charged-with-wife-murder/QYNO56FL9WdLmSfmYGkxBO/

Atlanta attorney Claud “Tex” McIver was indicted on murder charges Thursday following months of investigation by Fulton County prosecutors convinced the shooting of his wife was no accident.

A Fulton grand jury returned an indictment after hearing several weeks of evidence, District Attorney Paul Howard said in a press release. McIver is charged with malice murder, felony murder and five other counts in the September 2016 death of Diane McIver.

TIMELINE: Events in the McIver case

RELATED: Bond revoked, McIver jailed

Police had charged him with reckless conduct and involuntary manslaughter, suggesting he didn’t mean to pull the trigger.

McIver’s behavior after the murder appeared to be a major factor in bringing the new charges. According to the charging documents, McIver instructed Patricia “Dani Jo” Carter, a friend of his wife who was driving the couple when the shooting occurred, to tell police she wasn't there.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
i saw he got thrown in the pokey earlier this week for violating the terms of his bond, but didn't see that they indicted him for murder. this guy is almost like a scooby doo villain
And he'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you snooping kids!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.