Game Thread: Alabama vs Arkansas State (SEC Network)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Arkansas St leads 16-11 with 9 minutes left. The game is being played in Huntsville at the VBC..

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Looks like King is still out.

Hall, Ingram, Key and Hale seem to make up the best four players at the moment. There is a noticeable drop-off when Ingram is on the bench. Collins has not played yet.

7:23 16-18 ASU

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I've been a Bama basketball fan forever, attended a bucketful of games, but this team is just hard to watch/enjoy. They play good defense, most of the time, but just can't shoot. There doesn't seem to be a single 'go to' guy when crunch time arrives. Lots of basketball to be played so I'm still optimistic Coach will get it sorted out.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Too many times the ball will swing around to the wing and one more pass to the open corner will yield a good shot attempt but the player on the wing will not make the quick pass. The player will dribble back into trouble or at the very least dribble and allow the defense to recover.

I think it was the 1st half against Texas when there was less dribbling and a number of "extra" passes that allowed a player to take an open shot attempt.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
We really need to loosen up and attack. We look like we're playing, "afraid to lose".
Hopefully it will change in like 30 seconds.
Just play guys...and let 'em loose coach!

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
ASU had more energy during 1st two minutes of 2nd half. The timeout by Johnson seemed to get the team back in line. Need to go another scoring run. I don't want to see Ingram on the bench the rest of the game but that may be asking too much.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.