Who is heading to the the Peach Bowl?

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Aye. My oldest son bought us tickets as my Christmas gift. Never been to a game in the Dome, so excited to see one of the last.
I don't care for the atmosphere in the Dome. Maybe it will be better for the playoff game, but it's always so boring for the SECCG. I'm strictly talking atmosphere not game action. I'm totally spoiled from Bryant-Denny with great music and lots of fan interaction. The only music the Dome has is when the band is playing. I love the MDB, but the additional BD stadium music adds so much to the game experience (and fires up the players as well!)

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I don't care for the atmosphere in the Dome. Maybe it will be better for the playoff game, but it's always so boring for the SECCG. I'm strictly talking atmosphere not game action. I'm totally spoiled from Bryant-Denny with great music and lots of fan interaction. The only music the Dome has is when the band is playing. I love the MDB, but the additional BD stadium music adds so much to the game experience (and fires up the players as well!)
I agree. Will be interesting to see if the new stadium will "amp" it up next year. Bama/FlSt on 9/2/17.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Leaving a week from today....at around Noon. Driving from Louisiana to Montgomery.....getting up early Saturday morning....to drive into Atlanta. Hope to be there by 10am....Section 237.....pretty hyped. I got tickets to the Fan-Fest too...and the player walk-thru....should be fun. I'm also pretty psyched about the hours before the game....just for the "people watching"

RTR!!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Leaving a week from today....at around Noon. Driving from Louisiana to Montgomery.....getting up early Saturday morning....to drive into Atlanta. Hope to be there by 10am....Section 237.....pretty hyped. I got tickets to the Fan-Fest too...and the player walk-thru....should be fun. I'm also pretty psyched about the hours before the game....just for the "people watching"

RTR!!
Sounds like a great trip! Safe travels. RTR

JGrim

Scout Team
Sep 14, 2010
I'm bringing my dad and my son. Christmas present for both: dad is in his 70's and it will be my son's first Bama game.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm going, but I'm waiting for the second handers to totally buckle or else I'll pick one up from a scalper. Point is this ain't a high demand game and the sooner that they learn that the faster they will get something back from their investment.

gatide1

Dec 22, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Anybody looking for a hotel room for the game? Had a room block for another event that didn't work out. Suite style room includes fully equipped kitchen and separate living area with sofa bed. PM for more info.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The scalpers knees buckled and I got a ticket far under face value. Granted it's in the upper deck and sorta in the end zone but I need money for Tampa if we go.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
my wife and i park at the lakewood/ft mac station and ride it in from there.

While I know you and I have had substantial (and mostly respectful) disagreements on NS, I just wanted to say part of the reason I popped you so good naturedly early on the thread it this: I truly bet you're an absolutely hilarious person with whom to watch a football game...ESPECIALLY one being played in the state of GA. I can't make it, but I hope you have a great time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.