Who is heading to the the Peach Bowl?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

While I know you and I have had substantial (and mostly respectful) disagreements on NS, I just wanted to say part of the reason I popped you so good naturedly early on the thread it this: I truly bet you're an absolutely hilarious person with whom to watch a football game...ESPECIALLY one being played in the state of GA. I can't make it, but I hope you have a great time.
thanks. usually, my wife and daughter tell me to tone it down when i'm watching the games at home ;). i've been lucky to see so many games in the dome these past few years and am psyched that my wife and i will get to go to the game together. it should be a fun day.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
We will be in Section 120. Not sure how much I will actually see down on the other end (other than from the big screen) but it should be fun. I always record the game (big games) and re-watch it anyway. Hopefully we will win! I am getting more nervous as it gets closer. RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.