I'm Dreaming of a Crimson Christmas (What Bama Stuff did You get for Christmas?)

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
My brother-in-law (wife's brother) and his wife (from Alabama) that live here in Oregon, got me a signed Shaun Alexander photo and they had it framed nicely. I was very surprised and very grateful.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
We went to the SECCG with our oldest as a Christmas gift. My boys also gave me a Bama southern tide shirt. I gave my son a ton of Bama stuff and gave my husband a new Nike Bama "coaches/sideline" polo shirt.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
My daughter gave me a charcoal grey fleece hoodie with the script A. I didn't need it today because it was 72 degrees outside. Weird Christmas weather! It must be global warming.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
The best Bama gift received this year for my family was my nephew's 1st recruiting package arriving in the mail on Christmas Eve! He is a 10th grade O-Lineman! To say we are excited would be a HUGE understatement!! RTR, y'all!!
HE GOT A RECRUITING PACKAGE FROM BAMA!? Wow, that is awesome. Congratulations! Here's my only other bama gift this year, a 3 dimensional stadium thingy

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
The best Bama gift received this year for my family was my nephew's 1st recruiting package arriving in the mail on Christmas Eve! He is a 10th grade O-Lineman! To say we are excited would be a HUGE understatement!! RTR, y'all!!
Tell him to enjoy the process... My cousins kid went through it 4 years ago and it was pretty neat seeing all the stuff he got. BAMA had one of the cooler packets.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
GREAT READ.... I also highly recommend the book "Bear's Boys" by Eli Gold

Camelbak Alabama water bottle
"Alabama Defining Moments" 5 disc DVD set narrated by Eli Gold
Alabama Necktie
Alabama Keychain
Alabama CD with clips of great football moments, fight song, etc.
...and haven't opened Christmas gifts from the inlaws yet. My wife knows me well.:)
Already read Eli's book. It is good. Going to read Crimson Heart on our anniversary cruise the week after the final. Defining Moments is a great thing also.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Awesome gift! I drink coffee out of mine every Saturday. I am not stupersticious but if a Saturday passes without enjoying a cup of joe out of my Bama mug things just don't see right.
(chuckle)
I have an insulated mug I drink from every day whether at home or on the way to work. I have a ceramic mug in my desk at work. We have multiples mixed in with the assortment in the cabinet over the coffee maker.

My collection changes constantly throughout the year. This Christmas was light on Bama gear. Very light comparatively speaking. My wife replaced my old script "A" wallet with a new embossed one. Said she was gonna get me a new belt but the shop she went to was out of 'em on the shelf but I'll end up with one. I've yet to receive a gift from my son and daughter-in-law. So it could change. And prolly will if history repeats itself.

Last edited:

Sterling91

Dec 7, 2016
Alabama
Peach bowl tickets for me and the wife.

On a related note. Does anyone know if the university or peach bowl offers commemorative tickets for these types of games? I collect all of my game tickets but in this new age of technology ticket master sent the person who gifted us the tickets print out tickets. Gets you into the stadium but not quite the same for a collector's purpose. I imagine many on here collect tickets and have run into this problem before. I've been thinking about just buying the ticket from a fan for a few bucks after the game (hopefully a disappointed Washington fan).

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
It was definitely a Crimson Christmas for me.

2 long sleeve t-shirts, can't wait to wear them when winter returns.
Houndstooth luggage
A script A steak searer
Crowning glory: Bama cornhole set that mama made herself. She bought the beanbags.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.