SJW Berates Ivanka on JetBlue flight

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
There is no reason to shout at Trump's wife like that...and for all that went on around him during the election process, I was frankly impressed that she managed to show some dignity and class to stay above the fray. More than I could say for her husband...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
There is no reason to shout at Trump's wife like that...and for all that went on around him during the election process, I was frankly impressed that she managed to show some dignity and class to stay above the fray. More than I could say for her husband...
not his wife, his daughter

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Oh right, I get them confused but the same really applies. The Trump women had a tough go of it considering all the mud thrown around at Donald Trump.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Maybe I'm too nice, but if I saw Barack Obama (or his family) on my plane or any situation, I'd call him Mr. President and be cordial. I don't think being nasty solves or proves anything.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I dont know many (any?) that think this is OK.
Well, I do.

Where I live it has apparently become the new normal, or a right of passage or an initiation or something, because you can barely hold a normal conversation without someone flipping out. It's kind of becoming scary how many people in Los Angeles have lost their gosh darn minds over the election. I am seriously wondering if I am losing some friends over the election, and I didn't even vote for Trump. Just being "normal" (as in admitting he is the legitimately elected president) is enough to get some people a fit to be tied.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Maybe I'm too nice, but if I saw Barack Obama (or his family) on my plane or any situation, I'd call him Mr. President and be cordial. I don't think being nasty solves or proves anything.
I wouldn't even be able to pick Trump's daughter out of a lineup. If I were on a plane and someone pointed out Obama's daughter, I would also be polite or just ignore her. I certainly wouldn't attack someone who had young children with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Help me out here....why is that relevant?
Not relevant to the SJW harassment. I just find it interesting that a billionaire's daughter and grandchildren are flying coach. Doesn't Ivanka hold a high position in the company? Actually makes me feel better about the Trumplestikin Family.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Not relevant to the SJW harassment. I just find it interesting that a billionaire's daughter and grandchildren are flying coach. Doesn't Ivanka hold a high position in the company? Actually makes me feel better about the Trumplestikin Family.
I don't think that you can fly first class with children. I'm amazed she flies commercial, though.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
And she is on JetBlue. Isn't that a discount airline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
It's not just you. I may disagree with most of his politics but I would give him and his family the personal respect and the respect of the office of the Presidency.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.