FYI: LSU @ Alabama 2015 on ESPNU

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I attended that game with three friends. It rained all day that day, but we were under the awning on the 'visitors' side. The most amusing thing was my brother was giving me phone play by play of the Arkansas-Ole Miss game. He called right after they converted that insane 4th and 25. The moment they hit the two to win, I began screaming at the top of my lungs, "OLE MISS LOST! OLE MISS LOST!" I'm sure my section had to be the first ones in BDS to know it - but it gets funnier.

Some nerdy dude was being introduced, a UPS driver who brought out the game ball (not nearly as exciting as when they parachute it in but anyway). Just as they were introducing him, the scoreboard apparently showed the Ole Miss-Arky final score. The stadium erupted in cheers, and we were joking with ourselves because they showed his face on the board. We know full well he had to be thinking, "Man, I don't know what I did, I just brought a ball in here but man these people are cheering me like mad!"

A great game.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
You know, if we'd give the ball to Henry and let him run, maybe he could be a Heisman candidate.....

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
TTT. It's on again. LSU just scored a TD 10-7, 6 minutes left in the 2nd Qtr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.