Alabama's First Offensive Play

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
I f ever there is a game the run needs to be established early and often, it's this ga,e IMO.

QB draw up the middle.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Honestly, I hope its a vanilla dive up the gut with Harris. I want to test UDubs mettle early on to see if they are up to the task and ready to be on the same field with us.

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
Fake the pop pass jet sweep to Stewart and send Damian through an ever widening A-gap for 22!
I like this play call but if it were to happen and we gained 22 yards, it would take Lane Kiffin another two quarters before he realized it was a successful play and ran it again. :wink:

TUSKaloosa

3rd Team
Aug 18, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
I have a bet that we will go for a TD on the offensive play. Shhhh, don't let this out but the key is in the wording.....I can't lose. I did not bet we would MAKE a TD, but that we would GO for one.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I think Lane fakes the sweep and gives it to Harris between the tackles. The first several plays are scripted and I think Lane will be looking to see how UW will defend the edges.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.