JessN: Washington preview: Huskies’ offense could turn up the pressure on Bama

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
We sure had trouble guarding folks those games. Part of the problem may have been all the NOTS -- with the defense having to stay on the field again and again.

I try. lol We were beating Arky down bad. And winded beating them by 18 in the end. Ole Miss was a bit different though. We had injuries in both games that resulted in the ending not as great as it could have been. I do see what others are talking about with both. To me, both games were in hand. If Ridley catches the onside kick we wouldn't be talking about Ole Miss as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

We sure had trouble guarding folks those games. Part of the problem may have been all the NOTS -- with the defense having to stay on the field again and again.
I remember Coach talking about that. We even said it during the game. Having to go right back out there after all the running with the NOTs.

Marshawn24

Dec 7, 2016
A couple things to add/correct

-Gaskins is a tank he's listed at 5'10 but he's more like 5'8 200lbs built like a Ray Rice or Frank Gore
-You didn't mention Will Dizzly he's the biggest of our TEs 6'3 270 he and Sample almost always come in to the game together
-Our RG spot is very much up for grabs Shane Brostek was the starter to begin the year but he was 3rd on the depth chart to end the season
-Our base D is 2 DTs 2 OLB/DEs 2 ILBs and 3 CBs and 2 S. Vea, Gaines and Qualls are rarely all 3 on the field at the same time.
-Baker is our nickle corner, Rapp plays S

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
More of a question than comment, but I have serious questions about the defenses that Washington has seen this year. If they are as I believe we can make Browning look mediocre and win going away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More of a question than comment, but I have serious questions about the defenses that Washington has seen this year. If they are as I believe we can make Browning look mediocre and win going away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Bama can handle the first punch, it'll be a long day for Washington.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.