Pennsylvania Professor Under Fire for "White Genocide" Tweet

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Ah, another one hiding behind "academic" credentials. He couldn't make it in the real world and if it wasn't for all those people with "real" jobs paying his salary through tuition, donations, grants, etc., his sorry ... would be unemployed and starving.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I've noticed a trend on social media these days. When someone "tweets" or "posts" something on social media that gets them in hot water they pull the "it was satire" card or the good ole reliable "taken out of context" card. When the entire world knows the person meant exactly what they "said" in the manner everyone originally took it. Idiots.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I've noticed a trend on social media these days. When someone "tweets" or "posts" something on social media that gets them in hot water they pull the "it was satire" card or the good ole reliable "taken out of context" card. When the entire world knows the person meant exactly what they "said" in the manner everyone originally took it. Idiots.
Or, my account was hacked.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Maybe everyone needs to use blue font when posting satire so it's not taken out of context if that's the case. ;)

Brett, quick, claim a copyright on blue font on social media meaning fictional/satirical/sarcasm.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I never have been able to figure out who the bigger schmuck is - the teacher who tweets this or the "I have no life" people who actually turn into third graders ("I'm gonna tell the teacher!!!").

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Well, if he loses his job at Drexel (which he won't, of course) the University of Wisconsin would welcome him with open arms and a hardy, "Well done!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.