Game Thread: Vandy vs NC state

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
The game is on now, and Vandy has a 3-0 lead.

For those that didn't watch this season, NC state is decent. They took clemson to OT because they missed 3 field goals/extra points, including the final play of regular time (if they had made those kicks, NO OT, clemson at 2 losses.)

I don't see how Vandy can win this, but I'm pulling for them.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
State scores 7-3. There's 9 minutes remaining in the first half, so the vandy defense is doing decent. Btw, games in ESPN 2

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
Gotta score in the redzone. They had the play call to score on 1st and goal and the QB and didn't execute.

Even against NC State, coming away with no points after 1st and goal from the 6 will get you beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I'll tune in after the BC-Maryland game. They both suck and are in Detroit, where sucky teams deserve to go for a bowl game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, Vandy looking like a high school team. Thought they might be playing this game at Calera High School's football stadium since there is a Camping World store nearby.

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Tuned in early, seemed the big10 officials were giving the calls to nc state offense, not letting vandy d-backs play - overturning an early interception in one case and not giving vandy obvious fumble. Conversely, not making same calls against the nc d. But yeah, tall order for vandy - they had a lot of trouble with nc state front most of the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.