You Rate the SEC Bowl Performance in Realtime

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I've picked every SEC game correctly in my pick'em so far and it means 1-4 for the SEC. :/

I have Georgia @ 10 and Nebraska @ 16 picked tomorrow.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I've picked every SEC game correctly in my pick'em so far and it means 1-4 for the SEC. :/

I have Georgia @ 10 and Nebraska @ 16 picked tomorrow.
I only missed vandy and aTm . I think I got caught up with their defense and how they played auburn close. I think aTm was a flip a coin pick for me and the coin flipped the wrong way. But I picked USCe and Arkansas to lose, but I was more thinking it was going to be a blowout in both games.

I picked UGA, LSU, Auburn as the remaining non Bama SEC winners.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
I only missed vandy and aTm . I think I got caught up with their defense and how they played auburn close. I think aTm was a flip a coin pick for me and the coin flipped the wrong way. But I picked USCe and Arkansas to lose, but I was more thinking it was going to be a blowout in both games.

I picked UGA, LSU, Auburn as the remaining non Bama SEC winners.
I think Gary Patterson put something on Kirby and the dogs today

Michael Bluth

Dec 4, 2016
I probably should change the Nebraska pick to Tennessee but here we are.

Ohio State fan here (don't hate me). As mediocre as I think Tennessee is, Nebraska is just awful. I took Tennessee and put a lot of confidence points on it in my bowl pick 'em.

Then again, I'm not doing so hot in that pick 'em so maybe disregard what I just said

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Ohio State fan here (don't hate me). As mediocre as I think Tennessee is, Nebraska is just awful. I took Tennessee and put a lot of confidence points on it in my bowl pick 'em.

Then again, I'm not doing so hot in that pick 'em so maybe disregard what I just said
Hey, I'm not either but I've nailed every SEC pick so far. Probably better familiarity and clear eyes w/r/t how awful most of this conference has been in 2016.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.