News Article: From Foster Care to First Round, Alabama’s Jonathan Allen Plows Forward

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i liked this quote.

He said he doesn’t feel compelled to live down the past. In fact, he has never watched tape of last season’s national championship, a 45-40 Alabama win over Clemson that featured a defensive showing that still gnaws at Allen. “I’m happy we won, but it wasn’t a good feeling,” he said.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
He's glad they won the NC last year but wasn't happy with the win. If he is ever happy with his performance, I would hate to see what is left of the other team's offense.

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
i liked this quote.
That is a great quote and it jives exactly with his comment that he hates losing more than he hates winning. He is the perfect Alabama player because he feels the way we do ... I don't like close, competitive games. I like games like the championship against ND, we score on the first 5 possessions. Clemson was waaay too close.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
TY, RTR91. Great read and JA, WOW! Fantastic young man, who will go very far! RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.