Link: JuJu Smith-Schuster: USC would beat Bama in rematch

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
If my parents named me JuJu, I would say what ever I thought knowing no one would take me seriously. God help us the nuts come out of the wood work. IMHO I miss the day of no Tittter or Facepage or JUJU beads.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
JuJu, you need to recognize that you had your shot and blew it. Sometimes it is better to know that your are an idiot and keep it to yourself instead of opening your mouth and letting the world know it, too.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
And Bama will take out FSU in the opener next year, and they will be saying the same thing.
Ditto for....
Penn State
Wisconsin
Michigan
Virginia Tech.....
Did I miss any?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
JuJu, our team spent the months of January to August preparing for football season. That's what it takes to be number 1.

huskylawyer

Scout Team
Dec 4, 2016
Seattle
USC gonna USC.

I concede that Darnold has had a HUGE impact on that team. I personally think Darnold is the best pro QB prospect in all of college football, and is a likely #1 NFL pick. He's a freak athletically.

And though USC beat us, they just don't have the discipline to be a big player yet. The culture is still "hollywood" down there, and until the players consider football a full-time job, they'll be on the outside looking in when it comes to the playoffs. USC ALWAYS has crazy talent. But they always manage to lose in mind bogglng ways because their coaches can't control the players.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We switched in to a true freshman QB in the 2nd quarter of that game...they made some slip ups that let it get out of hand but both teams got better since then...we're still talking about a game where Alabama wins by an arm's distance.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Darnold was given 3 series: 2 three-and-outs, 1 FD after the game was over. He was under severe pressure and got nothing on the ground, on scrambles or designed runs, or through the air. He was worse than Browne in the game. Not saying Darnold could not make a difference now, but he made none then. And the real reason USC's QBs could do nothing was because they were badly outmanned at the LOS. No remedy for that.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.