Satellite spots massive object underneath Antarctica

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Man, there's rewarmed "news," and then there's this. This was first discovered by the U.S. Victoria Land Traverse in 1959–60...

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Man, there's rewarmed "news," and then there's this. This was first discovered by the U.S. Victoria Land Traverse in 1959–60...
Why you raining on our parade?:wink: Without a doubt Hitler, Nazis and aliens are living under the ice. preparing to take over the world and use us as a food source. This will never be reported in the MSN!!

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The first part of this had me believing that this was a serious article. Then I started having the feeling that I had read it before and not all that recently, so I went and looked. There has been musing and speculating about it ever since it was first discovered, back in the mid-twentieth century. I thought the last thing on the page was interesting, where the Sun was begging for stories and offering to pay. I don't think they're paying enough...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.