Game Thread: Texas A&M v Kansas State (Texas Bowl)

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I just.....I don't understand how the tamu defense was constantly "fooled" by the qb keep? He stayed upright and walked to the line behind a rb...? SURPRISE SUCKA, I'M RUNNING

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
And on a completely unrelated note (sports center is on) whoever designed the basketball court for Oregon deserves HORRIBLE things to happen to him and his family. It's worse than the Boise state field

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Seems like the odds are good that the SEC is 1-4 in bowls after tomorrow. It is lining up that the SEC may set a record for losses by a conference in bowl season.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
A really down year for the league. Did we fatten up on some lesser competition this year ?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I know Myles Garrett is rated the #1 overall draft prospect but I've watched to many games like this one where he's had 0 impact..

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Remember when Sumlin was the new hottest commodity in college football. Right out of Houston, Manziel, etc.

TA&M was so afraid of him leaving for SoCal, or a professional HC job. So, big new contract, hundreds of millions sunk into facilities...

I guess they maybe should have waited for another year of two.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Seems like the odds are good that the SEC is 1-4 in bowls after tomorrow. It is lining up that the SEC may set a record for losses by a conference in bowl season.
I really don't care. If we beat Washington and whoever I'm happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
Texas A&M v Kansas State (Texas Bowl)

The hype and publicity is one of the biggest "payments" that these kids receive. A few big games and a lot of hype will lead to this guy getting a huge hunk of change from some NFL team.
He was touted as "Best DL player in the nation" over the course of the season multiple times. On field results (or lack there of) speak for themselves. Give me J Allen any day

Also I hope aTm keeps Sumlin, Mazzone, and Chavis around for several more seasons

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I know Myles Garrett is rated the #1 overall draft prospect but I've watched to many games like this one where he's had 0 impact..
You guys watch him more than I do, but keep in mind that he is their entire defense. Teams game plan to keep him from impacting the game.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
You guys watch him more than I do, but keep in mind that he is their entire defense. Teams game plan to keep him from impacting the game.
They have recruited some other stud DL prospects like Hall and Mack. They really should be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Re: Texas A&M v Kansas State (Texas Bowl)

He was touted as "Best DL player in the nation" over the course of the season multiple times. On field results (or lack there of) speak for themselves. Give me J Allen any day

Also I hope aTm keeps Sumlin, Mazzone, and Chavis around for several more seasons
I agree and also favor Allen if I were picking, but the NFL is all about passing these days, so any guy who can pressure the QB can get paid.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i've only paid attention to him when we play a and m. i saw him take a lot of plays off. there was not a lot of hustle if he wasn't directly involved in the play.

i've only paid attention to him when we play a and m. i saw him take a lot of plays off. there was not a lot of hustle if he wasn't directly involved in the play.
I've seen other games with him. He was injured a bit this season, but I haven't really seen him do much of anything even when they played UCLA he wasn't really a factor. I think the NFL doesn't really care about college production. They care about 40s and all of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.