Game Thread: Texas A&M v Kansas State (Texas Bowl)

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Re: Texas A&M v Kansas State (Texas Bowl)

He was touted as "Best DL player in the nation" over the course of the season multiple times. On field results (or lack there of) speak for themselves. Give me J Allen any day

Also I hope aTm keeps Sumlin, Mazzone, and Chavis around for several more seasons
I know Chavis has got to be like I can't win for losing right now lol. One of the reasons he lefts LSU was their lack of offensive production ... and TAMU put up less than 30 against a team they were talent-wise much better than. I'm thinking Sumlin should have took the first thing smoking to USC when he had the chance.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
They have recruited some other stud DL prospects like Hall and Mack. They really should be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mack has been a bust thus far. 247 Composite had him as the #14 recruit in the nation while Da'Ron Payne was ranked #29. Which one has played more like the #14 recruit? For whatever reason, TAMU hasn't developed the DL guys. If they had, Garrett would be better. For comparison's sake, swap Da'Shawn Hand and Garrett. Which one is hyped and which one is waiting his turn?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.