Game Thread: USCe vs USF

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
End of the 1st, 15-0 USF,-and I promise you, it isn't that close.

USCe just got a turnover, and thank God, because USF had just moved into FG range with a first down.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
It's weird, Carolina looked good, and I mean REAL good on their passes and score after their only TD. Then they just go back to poopy

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Just tuning in now, kinda surprised USF is pushing USC around, but not really - USF has some decent athletes who would love nothing more than to beat an SEC team.

TD USF!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I have nothing against the Bulls. Was hoping the Cocks could find a way to win one for the SEC. Pure fantasy on my part I see.
Yah, you know me - I hate the rest of the SEC - so pulling for USF in this one anyway. My friend working there is icing on the cake... :biggrin:

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I'm still shaking my head that the Bulls tried an onside kick after a Pick 6 and being up by 18. Fortunately for the Bulls, the Cocks just fumbled at the goal line. Turnovers have killed the Cocks today.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Weird how the secondary gave up and let the USF receiver(s) get so far behind them.

I like USF, I've a friend who teaches there.

My niece is a recent USF graduate in Marine Biology and with Charlie Strong coming in I should be rooting for them but alas I'm still going to go with the SEC team, although I know how you feel about other SEC teams and I can relate to that as well. But in the bowls.....I'm always going to pull for the SEC team.

BTW...if Coach Strong was coaching, this would be the second bowl game with former Gator coaches as opponents (the other being Maryland/DJ Durkin vs. BC/Addazio).

GO COCKS!!! :smile:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
TD Cocks........wow!!!

Under review though......looks like it may have touched the ground.....but is there enough video evidence to overturn, is the question....

EDIT: Ruling on the field stands...TD Cocks.....8 point game now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.