Ryan Anderson on If He Ever Considered Skipping the Peach Bowl

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
The Birmingham Biscuit Bowl! That's funny. Of course, before Saban arrived there were years where we barely made bowls like the " Ragin Cajun" bowl. Hahaha, still good stuff.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I love it! Nice job Ryan! I imagine the reporter felt pretty stupid for even asking the question. I really don't think we have to worry about our guys not being focused. RTR!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
What an idiotic question. I can see players skipping a crap bowl game but nobody is going to leave before the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Those were the days of the Music City Bowl, Independence Bowls, how things have changed in 10 seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
That was a stupid question. Could you imagine what NFL teams would think about a player who sat out the college football playoff? If I was an NFL GM, I would stay away from a player just for that. I would worry that he would sit out games as soon as the season wasn't going well, or maybe he would sit out the Super Bowl during a contract year. Ryan seemed confused by the question, and I would have been as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.