BWW Citrus Bowl - My Son Is Part of the Pregame

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
My son was selected a Mascot All-American at a competition last summer, so he has been invited down to 'perform' as part of a group of All-Americans at the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl (e.g. the Louisville-LSU game). There's at least the possibility he winds up on the air, and as I will be flipping back and forth prior to our game, I hope someone will let me know if they wind up seeing him.

This is basically what he will look like:

I'll be DVR'ing it as well, but just in case he's there and I miss it, let me know around the time (e.g. he was on at 8:34 break in the third quarter).

Thanks a bunch. RTR.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Ok, I know this is self-aggrandizing BUT.....my ex (who was deprived of Barbies as a youth no doubt) shot a terrible video of it, and she claimed they were not letting video recorders into the Citrus Bowl. I think this is nonsense in light of: a) anyone with a phone can take a video; b) I've gotten into BDS ten times now with my video camera, including once on my neck (a bigger one)....and even they have a 'no video cameras' policy right there on the ticket.

Anyway......found this today, and my son is the farmer in the red hat on the 40-yard line to the right of the football. This was the only way I could see it since I stayed here in DFW (and, of course, watched us stink up the joint while winning the Peach Bowl against Washington). Thanks for all your kind words. He said it was a phenomenal experience, and he'd love telling his kids and grandkids about it (of course, there won't be a Citrus Bowl by the time he has grandkids but anyway).

Thx - and RTR

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
She was deprived of a Barbie doll? Gee, times must have really been tough down in Lanett. (Downwind of API..................tough, in more ways than one.)

Anyway, go Fighting Farmers.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
She was deprived of a Barbie doll? Gee, times must have really been tough down in Lanett. (Downwind of API..................tough, in more ways than one.)

Anyway, go Fighting Farmers.
My Mom is from Lanett; my ex is from northeast Mississippi (Burnsville is named after her ancestors).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.