Music City Bowl: Huskers v Viles 12/30/16

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Wow. You'd think they'd won something important lol

Good God, Miss Agnes! I sincerely hope I don`t live long enough to see our program sink to this level, when a win in the MCB can elicit this kind of celebration. Just illustrates the distance between UA`s program and theirs, IMHO.

Good God, Miss Agnes! I sincerely hope I don`t live long enough to see our program sink to this level, when a win in the MCB can elicit this kind of celebration. Just illustrates the distance between UA`s program and theirs, IMHO.
Our actual championship games don't elicit crazy celebrations. But this is what they've been relegated to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
They are celebrating because this means they do not have to fire Butch Jones. Tennessee does not need to be on the coaching carousel this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.