Game Thread: Liberty Bowl: Dogs v Frogs

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Georgia took over that game with their run game. All the credit to them because it was looking grim until mid-way through the 2nd quarter.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Nice win ending the season with a great note for Kirby. He's got a great class lined up and keeps his best runners for next year. Seems Georgia is poised to take over the East next year.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Nice win ending the season with a great note for Kirby. He's got a great class lined up and keeps his best runners for next year. Seems Georgia is poised to take over the East next year.
QB has a really good arm too. As usual, a lot depends on the offensive and defensive lines; I don't know how they are set in these positions.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
It was hard to root for the dawgs, but I'm glad they got the win. I'm sure they will get a lot of hype going into next season. I heard the announcer say at the end of the game that they go to South Bend for a marquee matchup in September. The first thing I thought was that it is marquee in name only. The second thing I thought was that UGA will get the out of conference win against ND, and people will think they are going to win the national title. Then, sadly for them, they will do what UGA does and blow a few down the stretch.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.