Just ran into Chad Kelly

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I haven't been feeling well lately so I headed to my local CVS walk-in clinic and he was at the register checking out. He saw my Bama hoodie and then smirked and said "Ok I'll let you have that one. You guys won."

I guess he's in Gulf Breeze visiting the James Andrews Clinic for rehab, athletes go there all the time. He's still kinda arrogant as you'd expect but not a total punk I guess, lol.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Guy appears to be pretty much of a dip, doesn`t he ? Wouldn`t be surprised if he didn`t have a teammate or two that aren`t shedding tears at his departure.

I haven't been feeling well lately so I headed to my local CVS walk-in clinic and he was at the register checking out. He saw my Bama hoodie and then smirked and said "Ok I'll let you have that one. You guys won."

I guess he's in Gulf Breeze visiting the James Andrews Clinic for rehab, athletes go there all the time. He's still kinda arrogant as you'd expect but not a total punk I guess, lol.
Already in GB? More than likely if he required any surgery. I remember seeing a bunch of Bama guys down here after the 2010 BCSCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.