Game Thread: Orange Bowl: Michigan vs FSU

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well, the corner that got beat on that play is an AA so that play didn't have anything do with Peppers being out. Don't think the results would be any different if Peppers was in the game..
I agree, unless it is about the loss of his over-all presence. Still, I hope that they keep sucking. :cool:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Speight is a poor QB, but this is not on him. That O-Line should be ashamed of their play so far.
Man, I'm impressed with Speight - dude doesn't look mobile but he's been moving around nicely to avoid the incredible pressure. UM's OL looks like some turnstiles out there...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Hope Najee Harris is watching this. Do the right thing and come to Bama. Michigan isn't developing any offensive players..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
The first game of the 2017 season looks to be a challenge for us! Get ready for the "if only Jabrill had played" excuses to come.
Yep. Opening game next year will be our toughest ever under Saban. FSU has just about equal talent to Bama..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.