Pick The Score. Clemson-Ohio State

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I just used the old eyeball test which said tOSU would get mauled by Clemson. Honestly, it could have been worse. I have never seen a more overrated 3 teams in my life than the Penn St., Michigan, and the acorns. That was embarrassing and the last 2 B1G teams have lost by a combined 69-0. And they are the best league? Really? Well, maybe next year they'll send a team that can at least score 1 damn point.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I just used the old eyeball test which said tOSU would get mauled by Clemson. Honestly, it could have been worse. I have never seen a more overrated 3 teams in my life than the Penn St., Michigan, and the acorns. That was embarrassing and the last 2 B1G teams have lost by a combined 69-0. And they are the best league? Really? Well, maybe next year they'll send a team that can at least score 1 damn point.
Michigan and tosu both ran up scores against way inferior opponents, lost games they shouldn't, lived off of a paper tiger win against an OOC opponent, and struggled against any credible competition. So I don't think either is as good as people thought. And for that matter I don't think Clemson is either, but Watson makes them good enough to be in the position they are in.

Michigan and tosu both ran up scores against way inferior opponents, lost games they shouldn't, lived off of a paper tiger win against an OOC opponent, and struggled against any credible competition. So I don't think either is as good as people thought. And for that matter I don't think Clemson is either, but Watson makes them good enough to be in the position they are in.
Exactly, we have to take away #4 and yeah it'll be hard but I think our defense can do it. Let's see how they live up to the hype this year because everyone will be picking them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.