Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Washington...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Already up... can't sleep. Let's get after it guys, I'm ready to hit something, anything! Ahhhhhhh! Roll Tide, my brethren!!!! about. to. explode!!!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Interesting feeling knowing that the rest of college football fandom will be pulling for UW, not that I give a damn ! God, it`s great to be king ! Come on, boys!! RTR !

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Interesting feeling knowing that the rest of college football fandom will be pulling for UW, not that I give a damn ! God, it`s great to be king ! Come on, boys!! RTR !
Screw em all, this team is going for greatness in an all-time fashion

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
I will be holed up in a hotel room watching the game. Check-in is the same time as kickoff but hopefully they let us in early. The wonderful Mrs. 1967 has said she would handle the unpacking and room setup so I can watch the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Explain "room setup"?

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I'm beginning to wonder if some of the commentators have even watched Alabama play all year. After the 10,000 opinions given you catch these simply stupid statements. I've heard Bama doesn't have the same elite running game. Jalen is one-dimensional. And my favorite, Alabama has a very weak secondary. The last one, Booger McFarland. Maybe they just need something to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.