Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Washington...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I'm beginning to wonder if some of the commentators have even watched Alabama play all year. After the 10,000 opinions given you catch these simply stupid statements. I've heard Bama doesn't have the same elite running game. Jalen is one-dimensional. And my favorite, Alabama has a very weak secondary. The last one, Booger McFarland. Maybe they just need something to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are trying to get non-Bama fans to watch a likely blowout. Don't take it personally.

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
My wife broke down this year. We get to watch the Alabama game since it will be over by 7pm and the party doesn't start until 8pm. Still trying to convince her to leave the OSU game on during the party.

Roll Tide!!
Go Bucks!!
Tell her this isn't the Birmingham Biscuit Bowl. This is GAMEDAY. This is for all of the marbles. There is no tomorrow. This is your passion!! The game WILL be on during the party!!! Seriously tho, I hope you get to watch both games.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Well, corso just picked Washington against us. We're pretty much guaranteed a win now, right? LOL

I'm beginning to wonder if some of the commentators have even watched Alabama play all year. After the 10,000 opinions given you catch these simply stupid statements. I've heard Bama doesn't have the same elite running game. Jalen is one-dimensional. And my favorite, Alabama has a very weak secondary. The last one, Booger McFarland.
Maybe they just need something to say.

That's all. Booger knows what's up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Roll Tide my brothers and sisters! Time for the Tide to go out and once again, show the world why the road to the college football NC, begins and ends in Tuscaloosa!

Here's to a clean, injury free, dismantling of the huskies!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Watching ESPN this morning and I don't know why we are even showing up, I mean Bama has no chance today. Not against this amazingly great UDub defense, this unstoppable WR that Snoop Dog loves and this magical coach who is 16-5 with 2 weeks or more to prepare. They even brought up his son surviving cancer. So how can Bama beat all that, mind as well just head home now.

All this talk is sicking. ESPN makes it sound like Bama is a very average team. This all reminds me of the lead up to the ND game. Remember how great that defense was, they hadn't given up an 80+ yard drive all season. I have nothing against Washington or their fans but I hope we beat the living snot out of them.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Games like this are won on the lines of scrimmage.

I'm supremely confident today.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Good morning, friends. Here in Afghanistan it's coming on 8pm New Years Eve.

We've waited and waited and it's almost here. One of our favorite things in life, watching Alabama football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.