Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Washington...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Uggggghhhhhhh....
Mrs. ff4bama just told me we have a wedding to attend at 4:00. Seriously, who gets married on New Year's Eve in Alabama? One of em has to be a boog...
Better today than the 9th. :cool:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Booger said earlier on GameDay that Bama D vs. UDub OL was the biggest mismatch he's seen in 10 years.

I guess if I got paid to talk for hour after hour on the same theme I'd start talking out of both sides of my mouth too.

Uggggghhhhhhh....
Mrs. ff4bama just told me we have a wedding to attend at 4:00. Seriously, who gets married on New Year's Eve in Alabama? One of em has to be a boog...
I feel your pain. Last season, I missed a game because of a wedding when I begged them not to do it during football season. I missed the semis and the championship game because of work.

At least we won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
This time last year we watched Bama dominate in the semi final. Then right after we won we drove down to Orlando overnight to spend 10 days in Disney. Good times...I remember wishing our game was the early one. Instead we starting driving at almost midnight.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This time last year we watched Bama dominate in the semi final. Then right after kick off we drove down to Orlando overnight to spend 10 days in Disney. Good times...I remember wishing our game was the early one. Instead we starting driving at almost midnight.
We were in Disney for both games last year. Kept up with the semi-final game on my phone from Epcot.

This year we leave for Disney on Tuesday. Still get to watch the championship game from ESPNZone on the Boardwalk.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
We were in Disney for both games last year. Kept up with the semi-final game on my phone from Epcot.

This year we leave for Disney on Tuesday. Still get to watch the championship game from ESPNZone on the Boardwalk.
I meant right after we won we drove down. We came back on the day before the National Championship. So, we never watched a game down there. But it was fun having all the random people talk about the NC with us. (Since we wore Bama gear all week).

Do you guys go every year in Jan?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I meant right after we won we drove down. We came back on the day before the National Championship. So, we never watched a game down there. But it was fun having all the random people talk about the NC with us. (Since we wore Bama gear all week).

Do you guys go every year in Jan?
Most years because we run in the Disney races in January. I am running the Dopey Challenge this time - 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon. Should be fun.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Can't see myself running in those. I'm there to relax and that's it. We have enough runs in Pensacola.
Totally get that. Two differences: First - We have Annual Passes, so go more than once/year and don't mind missing a little park time for a second passion. Second - running is my passion. It is relaxing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.