Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Washington...

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Already made it over to ATL (had to pick up a family member flying in from Detroit). Glad the wait is nearly over. Roll Tide!!!

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
I have the same feeling tonight as when Bama played Norte Dame in National Championship game a few years ago. All the talk about their defense and strengths . . . and then when the teams hit the field the differences were obvious. Hope we have the same result tomorrow.

Roll Tide

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I just saw Mac Brown on ESPN at the Georgia Dome. I assume he will be doing the halftime show. Each time I hear him open his mouth I am so glad we beat Texas for the NC. But I do wish UTEP would hire him and get him off the tube.

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
I hope Browning has the padded pampers on given how many time I think JA, TW and RA are going to introduce him to the turf! Turn Timmy Loose and Run the D@@@ Ball!!!!!!!! RTR

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
AAAAHHHHHH, the thread is happening already?! This is awesome. Just got out of the comedy club funnymaine was performing at and he ended his set about 5 minutes early so he could get pics when every single person in the club that wanted to. My wife and I may be the only people that didn't get pics taken. It was crazy, but he stayed for everyone and signed whatever fans wanted him to.

Great comedy set and class act all around.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
AAAAHHHHHH, the thread is happening already?! This is awesome. Just got out of the comedy club funnymaine was performing at and he ended his set about 5 minutes early so he could get pics when every single person in the club that wanted to. My wife and I may be the only people that didn't get pics taken. It was crazy, but he stayed for everyone and signed whatever fans wanted him to.

My fiancé and I are going to see him when he comes to Huntsville in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

I would love to go to one of his shows. He is so funny.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
DAMMIT! I left my lucky shirt at home that I've worn to each and every game for years. I'm seriously contemplating driving home 4 hours in the morning and back up top ATL for the game just to get this damn shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.