Game Thread: Citrus Bowl: LSU vs. Louisville

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I still wonder how they beat FSU so badly just based on the athletes FSU has. Did they not take Louisville seriously, or did they just quit? Were they hungover?
They win with QB pressure, and both Louisville and Clemson won by rolling out their QB.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
When are these "want-to-be" teams gonna figure out that an elite defense will beat an elite offense almost everytime?

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I still wonder how they beat FSU so badly just based on the athletes FSU has. Did they not take Louisville seriously, or did they just quit? Were they hungover?
I think it was all of the above. They didn't take Louisville seriously, they fell behind quickly, then they gave up. The game being in Louisville also hurt FSU, momentum got out of hand. Plus, I think FSU struggles against dual-threat QB's. Maybe just a perfect storm.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Yeah, Jackson seems more like an Andre Ware type Heisman winner. He feasts against weaker teams, and he sure as heck is not the best player in college football.
As I'm typing, wow, Etling just made a huge mistake. Let's see if Jackson can make me eat my words.

I think it was all of the above. They didn't take Louisville seriously, they fell behind quickly, then they gave up. The game being in Louisville also hurt FSU, momentum got out of hand. Plus, I think FSU struggles against dual-threat QB's. Maybe just a perfect storm.
I don't know. FSU is an enigma. You have to remember they lost to UNC as well and struggled to put away UF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.