Game Thread: Citrus Bowl: LSU vs. Louisville

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
LSU gonna feast today - this is grown man football vs boys in the sandlot.

One of the few times I'll pull for an SEC team, I want to see the Tigers embarrass petrino.
Thank you sir. Despite the record, we had a pretty good team this year. Just struggled to recover from the lack of a decent offensive scheme from Miles and Cameron. I'm looking forward to see what Canada can do.

as for the personal foul calls, Dupre should have been on the bench for taunting. That was terrible. Guice's celebration penalty was for high fiving the fans, not for any "antics" which I think is a terrible rule.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Did Leonard play? I swear I heard his name called, but I wasn't able to watch just listen.
Not sure if this is a joke or not, but Fournette did not play. It's been a huge topic of conversation - "top prospects skipping the bowl games". He was legitimately hurt most of the year and decided to hang it up. It's not right that he gets lumped in with McCaffery who was healthy enough to play. What I don't agree with is Fournette signing with an agent a couple weeks ago and thus being ineligible to travel and be with the team. He should have waited.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Not sure if this is a joke or not, but Fournette did not play. It's been a huge topic of conversation - "top prospects skipping the bowl games". He was legitimately hurt most of the year and decided to hang it up. It's not right that he gets lumped in with McCaffery who was healthy enough to play. What I don't agree with is Fournette signing with an agent a couple weeks ago and thus being ineligible to travel and be with the team. He should have waited.
Not a joke. I was cooking and I swear I heard his name called by the announcer. I asked my mom "I thought he wasn't playing." Maybe the announcer said his name on accident, and I have heard nothing of him signing with an agent already.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Not a joke. I was cooking and I swear I heard his name called by the announcer. I asked my mom "I thought he wasn't playing." Maybe the announcer said his name on accident, and I have heard nothing of him signing with an agent already.
i don't recall hearing his name, but I was hosting friends at the house so I didn't hear everything the announcers were saying.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Got to credit LSU for winning their bowl game.Alabama won ours.
I don't think any other SEC teams won, have they?
SEC is currently 5-5 with three games to go:
Outback Bowl: Florida vs. Iowa (Jan 2)
Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma (Jan 2)
Championship: Alabama vs. Clemson (Jan 9)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
SEC is currently 5-5 with three games to go:
Outback Bowl: Florida vs. Iowa (Jan 2)
Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma (Jan 2)
Championship: Alabama vs. Clemson (Jan 9)
The SEC finishes 7-6 IMO. I just have a feeling Florida is going to phone it in, and Auburn is going to actually try to win against Oklahoma.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I heard that, too - it wasn't just you, but I wasn't listening very intently. I think he mixed up the running back with LF.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.